-
Who am I actually ?
- Sotongemo
- I may look like girl, sound like girl, act like girl, walk like girl,think like girl, but I not a girl. I sure about that. long-winded , old style person in my friends eye. oh ya, quite emotional person also. i just love thinking, finding out somethings which is meaningful from what had happened, even from a comedy. Hope you like my blog.
Say somethings...
Labels
- announcement (13)
- chemistry principle in life (10)
- cny (16)
- craps (13)
- emo (16)
- extremly emo (5)
- fortune (13)
- game (3)
- journey (26)
- just simply write (4)
- laugh and think (8)
- little story little thought (12)
- movie (8)
- nice song (16)
- nonsense (11)
- photo blog (1)
- questions (2)
- tag (2)
- tagged (1)
- thought (26)
- usm (2)
- 古词欣赏 (4)
- 叹 (7)
- 我的花样年华 (25)
Read theirs blog too !!
-
-
SP_BUTTERFLY9 years ago
-
Tao December PROMO!!10 years ago
-
Transition from 2011 to 201214 years ago
-
distance is close, ages to go,15 years ago
-
☆专属天使☆15 years ago
-
梦醒时分16 years ago
-
New addiction16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 Response to 距离
Post a Comment